DHTMLChess for WordPress
March, 28th, 2017
DHTML Chess is now available for WordPress as a plugin
There is both a PRO and a free version.
Here are some key features:
- Easy rendering of chess boards using shortcodes like [fen], [pgn] and [chess]
- Support for uploading pgn files.
- Computer analysis online using Stockfish JS
- Automated updated standings in tournaments.
- Support for showing Tactic Puzzles using drag'n drop directly on your Wordpress site.
- Lots of different templates for showing games.
You can download WordPressChess from https://wordpresschess.com/pro-version/.
You can find many tutorials at http://wordpresschess.com/category/tutorials/.
DHTML Chess forums
For support, go to the forums page and register. All accounts at the forum has to be manually approved, so send an email to email@example.com with your username, and your account will be activated quickly.
There are different topics there related to DHTML Chess for Wordpress.