DHTML Chess for WordPress
DHTML Chess for WordPress is also available as a WordPress plugin at wordpresschess.com.
Download Standard Version
dhtml-chess-current.zip (Version 1.1.585, modified 2017-11-21 22:05:50 GMT+1)
For up-to-date code, we recommend downloading DHTML Chess from GitHub:
Git command line:
Git software for windows(msysGit) can be downloaded from https://code.google.com/p/msysgit/downloads/list?q=net+installer/
Move the dhtml-chess folder to the desired location on your web server.
Make cache writable
Make sure that your Web Server have write access to the dhtml-chess/cache folder. DHTML Chess is using this to speed up it's parsing of pgn files.
Open the following URL in your web browser:
in your web browser and make sure it looks ok.
If there are any problem it could be due to PHP configuration.
- Look for errors in the console
- If no errors are found, click the "Network tab"
- You should find an entry for router.php
- Click on it and click "Response". This will show you the response from the server and eventual PHP errors.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- PHP JSON module installed, i.e. support for JSON_encode and JSON_decode.
License: GPL or Commercial. see our license page for more info.