DHTML Chess for WordPress
DHTML Chess for WordPress is under beta testing(as of february, 2017). The homepage of DHTML Chess for WordPress is wordpresschess.com.
Download Standard Version
dhtml-chess-current.zip (Version 1.1.525, modified 2017-03-18 15:41:31 GMT+1)
For up-to-date code, we recommend downloading DHTML Chess from GitHub:
Git command line:
Git software for windows(msysGit) can be downloaded from https://code.google.com/p/msysgit/downloads/list?q=net+installer/
Move the dhtml-chess folder to the desired location on your web server.
Make cache writable
Make sure that your Web Server have write access to the dhtml-chess/cache folder. DHTML Chess is using this to speed up it's parsing of pgn files.
Open the following URL in your web browser:
in your web browser and make sure it looks ok.
If there are any problem it could be due to PHP configuration.
- Look for errors in the console
- If no errors are found, click the "Network tab"
- You should find an entry for router.php
- Click on it and click "Response". This will show you the response from the server and eventual PHP errors.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- PHP JSON module installed, i.e. support for JSON_encode and JSON_decode.